Hey, you wild things, I realize you're all getting dressed up in your costumey best, bowling up the candy and otherwise preparing for a night of ghoulish delights and rumpuses, so I'll keep it short for you - - a few very very very short Halloween themed stories; one sentence each. Enjoy!
- I stared last night out into my reflection in the glass; I watched as my reflection closed its eyes.
- The cat licked its lips; its human did make the most delicious meal.
- He considered the shapeless pile of bloodied clothes beside the bed, wondering whether he was putting on his costume or if he was taking it off.
- The last sound she heard before falling asleep was the whispered word, "Finally..."
- The magic eight ball seemed to wait a moment before revealing its prediction: "It was nice knowing you."
Know any short (and scary) stories? Post them in the comments below!